Green Aventurine Metaphysical Healing
Green Aventurine is considered the ‘Stone of Prosperity’ and has long been used as a good luck talisman and has always been popular with people who fancy a game of chance. It has a very strong connection to the Devic kingdom and is therefore great to use in gardens or for gardeners. It is a protective stone that helps to block any electromagnetic emission from electrical appliances. It also does a great job of defusing all negative situations and helps to turn them around so that they are more positive. It is a very calming stone and through its connection to the Heart Chakra allows you to live more from your heart and makes you feel more at peace with your situation and who you are. By opening up your heart it allows leadership strengths to come forward and the wearer to become a more decisive decision-maker. Affirmation: I am at one with nature and all that surrounds me.
Question: When was the last time you connected to nature?
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Aventurine is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘The Unlimited Self’
Green Aventurine Physical Healing – Benefits the thymus gland, and nervous system, balances blood pressure, relieves migraines, and soothes eyes and skin eruptions.
Application Suggested Uses
- Green Adventurine is great to place in the top of pot plants to give them an energetic boost.
- A great stone to find balance in your life between modern life and nature. Combines well with Tree Agate, Fuschite, Moss Agate and Kambaba Jasper.
- Great stones to work and connect with nature are Moss Agate, Green Phantom Quartz, Picture Jasper, Green Aventurine, Tree Agate, and Dendritic Agate for this purpose.
- A great crystal to use when connecting with nature and the Elemental Energies. Create a Mojo Bag and carry with you while in nature or when needed using Mystic Merlinite, Darwin Glass, Green Aventurine, Moss Agate and Shungite in order better connect and understand the world around you.
- A great stone to attract abundance into your life. Pop a piece in your wallet or carry it around with you. For money/abundance work combine with Pyrite, Jade and or Citrine. See Mojo Abundance Bag for more information.
- Place by the computer or electronic devices in order to absorb environmental pollution. A fantastic addition to an EMF Mojo Bag.
- Place around the house to generally improve energy.
- Worn as jewellery is a great good luck and protection talisman.
- It can be taken safely as an essence. Please make sure you clean all stones thoroughly prior to making an essence and if unsure of safety use as a topical spray. Crystals that can be safely used to make essences are: Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Agate (not dyed), Moonstone, Carnelian (not saltwater), Rutilated Quartz, Jasper, Aventurine, Amber and Obsidian.
History Mythology Information: Sometime in the 18th century, Venetian glassblowers/workers accidentally dropped some copper filings into a batch of molten glass they were surprised to discover that this produced shiny sparkles within the glass once it had hardened. It is the similarity in look to this event that first gave Aventurine its name. A similarity was seen between the glass and the stone, the name Aventurine then came into use which is from the Italian word ‘aventura’ which roughly translated means ‘by chance’.
- Alternative Names: Aventurine Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary, secondary and tertiary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Location Found: India, Brazil, China, Russia and South Africa
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Chakra – Heart Chakra
- Rarity: Common
- Colour: Green iridescent
- Forms: natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: February Modern (all Aventurine stones)
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Numerological Number: 3
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am at one with nature and all the surrounds me.
Green Aventurine Products for Sale