- Alternative Names: Aventurine Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary, secondary and tertiary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Location Found: India, Brazil, China, Russia and South Africa
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Rarity: Common
- Colour: Green iridescent
- Forms: natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: February Modern (all Aventurine stones)
- Zodiac: Aries
- Number: 3
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am at one with nature and all the surrounds me.
Green Aventurine History Mythology Information: Sometime in the 18th century, Venetian glassblower/workers accidentally dropped some copper filings into a batch of molten glass they were surprised to discover that this produced shiny sparkles within the glass once it had hardened. It is the similarity in look to this event that first gave Aventurine its name. A similarity was seen between the glass and the stone, the name Aventurine then came into use which is from the Italian word ‘aventura’ which roughly translated means ‘by chance’.
Green Aventurine Metaphysical Healing Information: Green Aventurine is considered the ‘Stone of prosperity’ and has long been used as a good luck talisman and has always been popular with people who fancy a game of chance. It has a very strong connection to the Devic kingdom and is therefore great to use in gardens or for gardeners. It is a protective stone that helps to block any electromagnetic emission from electrical appliances. It also does a great job of defusing all negative situations and helps to turn them around so that they are more positive. It is a very calming stone and through its connection to the Heart Chakra allows you to live more from your heart and makes you feel more at peace with your situation and who you are. By opening up your heart it allows leadership strengths to come forward and the wearer to become a more decisive decision-maker. Affirmation: I am at one with nature and all the surrounds me.
Question: When was the last time you connected to nature.
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Healing – Benefits thymus gland, nervous system, balances blood pressure, relieves migraines, soothes eyes and skin eruptions.
- Green Adventurine is great to place in the top of pot plants to give them an energetic boost.
- A great stone to find balance in your life between modern life and nature. Combines well with Tree Agate, Fuschite, Moss Agate and Kambaba Jasper.
- Green Aventurine is a great stone to attract abundance into your life. Pop a piece in your wallet or carry it around with you. For money/abundance work combine with Pyrite, Jade and or Citrine.
- Place by the computer or electronic devices in order to absorb environmental pollution. A fantastic addition to an EMF Mojo Bag.
- Place around the house to generally improve the energy.
- Worn as jewellery is a great good luck and protection talisman.
Green Aventurine Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.