Golden Tektite, Golden Moldavite,
Libyan Desert Glass Info Video
- Crystal System: Amorphous
- Formation: Tertiary
- Mineral Class: Oxide
- Colour: Yellow, pale yellow
- Forms: Natural, rough, cut and rarely in jewelry
History/Mythology: There is much speculation on the origin of Libyan Desert Glass, the main theory being that it was created from the impact of a meteorite over 26 billion years ago that came down in the now Libyan Desert. Libyan Desert Glass has been know by man in this area throughout history with tools being made from it by early man and a Pectoral rob of Tutankhamens featuring a Scarab cut from the Glass said to protect and help him in the after life.
Golden Tektite is a very high vibrational stone that helps greatly on issues relating to self esteem or self confidence. It has a strong vibration that resonates soundly within the solar Plexus region in order to help us in these areas. It is a stone of transformation and ascension and will greatly assist you on your spiritual path when you are ready to move forward. It is a strong manifestation stone that will help you to achieve abundance in all areas of your life. It is a fantastic stone to help protect us when working with energy particularly when channeling and assisting other people as it protects us from their negative vibration.
Chakra – Solar Plexus and lower chakras
Healing – Issues of the stomach including ulcers, stomach cancer, irritable bowel syndrome
- Gold Moldavite should be worn for a long periods of time in direct contact with the body to help us move forward spiritually as well as to benefit from its protective vibration.
- Can be used in all meditations – particularly when trying to strengthen ties or contact higher vibrational beings.
- Meditated with in order to bring abundance into your life.
- Place a piece in your wallet or purse in order to bring abundance into your life.
Golden Moldavite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets
I have a wide range of Golden Tektites, Moldavite (rings and pendants and rough) and Tektites (pendants) in stock please contact me for more information.