Fluorite Information Video
- Alternative Names: Fluorspar
- Crystal System: cubic
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: halide
- Hardness Mohs: 4
- Rarity: Common
- Location found: China, South Africa, Mongolia, France, Russia, and Central North America
- Colour: Can be banded or solid colour. Banded is usually referred to as Rainbow Fluorite. Colours Fluorite comes in – Clear, yellow, green, blue and violet
- Forms: Cubs, clusters, octahedrons, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone; Nil
Fluorite History Mythology Information: -Not much is known about Fluorite as up until the eighteenth century it was considered to be in the same group as coloured quartz. It was first recognized in the eighteenth century as being a mineral of its own and has been known as fluorspar since then. Fluorite can be coloured and heat-treated to enhance the colour, I have seen these items come out of Asia regularly.
Fluorite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Fluorite is a highly protective stone that assists with cleansing and stabilizing your Aura or Energy Field. Fluorite does this by drawing negative energy and stress that builds up around you and clearing it. Fluorite is also protective against all electromagnetic emissions or EMF like those that come from a computer, mobile phones (5G), etc. Fluorite is a fantastic detoxifying stone that cleanses and purifies on all levels and helps you to bring everything into order and overcome the chaos that can surround you. It helps to increase your concentration levels and makes study or work easier and you more able to learn and retain knowledge.
Note – please make sure you cleanse your Fluorite regularly as often it can hold the negative energy to it absorbs and I have regularly heard stories about Fluorite breaking or splinting in 2 for no good reason. Selentite or Moonlight are wonderful cleaners to use with Fluorite.
Chakra -Adjust according to stone colour
Healing – Powerful healer, good for teeth, cells, bones and repairs DNA, relieves pain, Shingles and nerve-related pain
- Lay fluorite on the appropriate chakra according to the colour for balancing and healing
- Meditate or heal within a circle of fluorite will give a protective circle and help cleanse your aura. Combine with Selenite and Amethyst for a divine cleansing.
- Jewelry made from Fluorite is extremely useful for clear negative energies, but please make sure you clean often.
- Meditation while gazing into or holding a piece of fluorite
- Have fluorite around your electronic appliances in order to absorb negative admissions
Fluorite Products for sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.