- Alternative Name: Nil
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Formation: Primary or Tertiary
- Location Found: Mexico and South Africa
- Rarity: Common
- Hardness Mohs: 6-7
- Mineral Class: Group Silicate
- Colour: Pistachio green, black, grey and rarely seen in a yellow
- Forms: Fans, rough, tumbled, cut/carved and rarely in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Numerological Number: 2
- Element: Earth and Water
- Affirmation: I have joy in my life and am connected to all levels around me.
Epidote History Mythology Information: There are no know healing traditions about Epidote as it was only identified as a separate mineral in the Nineteenth century by French crystallographer Rene-Just Hauy.
Epidote Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Epidote is an enhancing stone and will raise the energy of anything it comes in contact with. Epidote helps you to release any negative energy you are holding and helps raise your vibrations. This is particularly helpful during times of depression or when you are stuck in negative thinking patterns. This helps to increase your personal power by clearing any blockages you have in your body or aura. It also increases your memory and can help you find lost objects. Epidote assists to increase your perception of and relationship with higher vibrational beings and higher self, therefore facilitating spiritual growth and personal power. Epidote helps you to feel more grounded and become more attune with nature and the simpler things in life. Affirmation: I have joy in my life and am connected to all levels around me.
Question: How does spending time in nature make you feel?
Epidote Physical Healing – Helps to clear any congestion or energy blocks, dissipate tumours, increase energy leaves, helps to assimilate nutrient better, aids the immune system and healing process, particularly when recovering physically from an illness.
Epidote Application suggested uses:
- Can be worn for a long period of time in direct contact with the body.
- Epidote in most effective in the spiritual area when used in mediation
- Epidote can be laid on the relevant area during healing or mediation
- Works well to assist to clear any blockages you are holding. combines well with Seraphinite, Charoite, Aquamarine, and Lemurians.
- A stone circle or double stone circle of Edipote is a great enhancing method and very powerful and will help simulate regeneration
- Epidote combines with any of these great stones to work and connect with nature are Moss Agate, Green Phantom Quartz, Picture Jasper, Green Aventurine, Tree Agate, and Dendritic Agate for this purpose.
- Is great as a hand comforter or warmer
Epidote Products for sale