Citrine – Natural Green Tibetan Citrine
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Location: Tibet
- Citrine Hardness Mohs: 7 to 7.5
- Rarity: Natural Rare, heat treat common
- Colour: Yellow/Orange and can have a greenish ting
- Formations: Points, Geodes, caves, Pineapple cluster, clusters, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern November – Traditional June
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries, Gemini and Leo
- Numerological Number: 6
- Element: Fire and Air
- Affirmation: I have sun in my belly and I embrace and accept all that life gives me with joy and abundance.
Natural Green Tibetan Citrine History Mythology Information – The word Citrine was use to described many different yellow coloured stones up until the sixteenth century, at which time the name was then assigned to yellow quartz only. This type of Citrine is very rare and is one found in one place in Tibet, it is very high vibrational and wonderful to work with.
Citrine the stone of Abundance. The green tinge of the stone assists with connection to the Heart Chakra. These stones are of a very high vibration an allow us to see through to what our heart desires. Citrine is a very powerful cleanser and re-generator and will assist in clearing away old patterns and help to build new ones. It is a strong energizing stone and will enhance your creative side as well as opening up your intuition. Citrine helps teach us how to manifest prosperity in our lives, by showing us all that is good and how we can enjoy it and share it with those around us. Citrine helps us to rebuild our self-confidence and overcome fear, then to relax and go with the flow of the situation.
Baked and natural Citrine – I am often asked the question over the different between Natural and Baked Citrine here is my response. I find that natural citrine has a very similar vibration to baked Citrine it is just a lot more intense due to the time it took to be created. You have the same make up in both stones, bake Citrine has just been fast-tracked to get there were as Natural Citrine has happened over a long period of time. I very much enjoy working with Natural Citrine because of its intense clear vibration, but have worked with both over the years due to the cost factor.
Natural Green Tibetan CitrineHealing – Stimulates the digestion, spleen, pancreas, increases blood circulation, detox blood and balance the thyroid
Natural Green Tibetan Citrine Applications suggested uses:
- Citrine is best used when it comes in constant contact with the skin
- it is also a great meditation device by holding or gazing into.
- When used for healing it should be placed on the relevant area or over the Solar Plexus or Sacral Chakra
- Makes a wonderful Crystal Essence