Cinnabar or Cinnabarite Metaphysical Healing Properties
Cinnabar has been known as the ‘Merchants Stone’ and is quite often put in a cash registrar or till to attract business and abundance and help to maintain it once achieved. It is a stone that will allow you to feel more confident in yourself and who you are so that you can tap into your own personal power in a dignified way. Cinnabar is a grounding stone that allows you to connect into the one true source in order to move/work for the greater good of all humanity. Affirmation: I am all I can be and connect with all around me with personal power.
Question: What does abundance mean to you personally?
Please make sure you wash your hands after contact particularly when handling natural/rough stone, tumbled or polished is relatively safe. DO NOT use in an essence or elixir.
Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
Cinnabar Physical Healing – Disorders of the blood, strength to the body, flexibility in movement, helps treat weight problems, sexual dysfunction and infertility.
Cinnabar Applications suggested uses:
- Can be used in all meditations to help find your true path.
- Wonderful as a healing tool particularly when working on blood issues combines well with Bloodstone and Hematite with this issue.
- Worn to assist with sexual dysfunction and infertility issues. Try combining with Amber, Moonstone, Chrysocolla and Rose Quartz.
- Placed in the Cash Box of a business to attract and maintain abundance. If you own or run a business try placing a piece into the Abundance Mojo Bag to make it more direct.
- DO NOT use as a crystal essence.
Cinnabar History Mythology Information: The word Cinnabar comes from the Persian word ‘cinna’ which translates to ‘Dragons Blood’ due to the bright red colouring of the stone. Cinnabar is in the Sulfate family and contains Mercury and so can be toxic. Please make sure you wash your hands after contact particularly when handling natural/rough stone, tumbled or polished is relatively safe. DO NOT use in an essence or elixir.
- Alternative Names: Merchants Stone, Cinnabar, Cinnabrite, Cinnabar Peridotite
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Location: Spain and China and the USA
- Mineral Class: Sulfides
- Hardness Mohs: 2 to 2.5
- Colour: Red patterns on a white/cream stone
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Energy: Male
- Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
- Forms: Natural formation, Tumbled, cut and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Numerological Number: 8
- Element: Fire and Earth
- Affirmation: I am all I can be and connect with all around me with personal power.