- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Location: Spain and China and USA
- Mineral Class: Sulfides
- Colour: Red patterns on a white/cream stone
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Natural formation, Tumbled, cut and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: The word Cinnabar comes from the Persian word ‘cinna’ which translates to ‘Dragons Blood’ due to the bright red colouring of the stone. Cinnabar is in the Sulfate family and contains Mercury and so can be toxic. Please make sure you wash your hands after contact particularly when handling natural/rough stone, tumbled or polished is relatively safe. DO NOT use in an essence or elixir.
Cinnabar or Cinnabarite has been know as the ‘Merchants Stone’ and is quiet often put in a cash registrar or till to attract business and abundance and help to maintain it once achieved. It is a stone that will allow you to feel more confident in yourself and who you are so that you can tap into your own personal power in a dignified way. Cinnabar is a grounding stone that allows you to connect into the one true source in order to move/work for the greater good of all humanity.
Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
Healing – Disorders of the blood, strength to the body, flexibility in movement, helps treat weight problems, sexual dysfunction and infertility.
- Can be used in all meditations to help find your true path.
- Wonderful as a healing tool particularly when working on blood issues.
- Worn to assist with sexual dysfunction and infertility issues.
- Placed in the Cash Box of a business to attract and maintain abundance.
Cinnabar Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.