- Alternative Names: Chalcedony
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Rarity: Depending on quality. Common at lower grades and rare and more expensive the higher grades.
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Location Found: Australia, Germany, Tanzania, Poland, California, Brazil, Russia, and the US
- Colour: Apple Green
- Forms: rough, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern June
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Libra and Taurus
- Numerological Number: 3
- Element: Water and Earth
- Affirmation: I listen with my heart and hear divine truth.
Chrysoprase History Mythology Information: Chrysoprase is an apple green form of Chalcedony and has been very popular in Jewelry in the ancient civilization of Roman, Greece, and Egypt. Its apple green colouring comes due to traces of nickel that run through the stone. In ancient times chrysoprase was associated with the Goddess Venus and love and represented the divine love of truth. Chrysoprase is the rarest and most prized of the Chalcedony family and the best Chrysoprase comes from Australia.
Chrysoprase Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Chrysoprase is the apple green coloured form of Chalcedony and has a gentle yet very strong vibration of divine truth. It helps the heart stay strong through times of depression and anxiety by promoting a sense of joy and happiness. Chrysoprase also allows you to recognize and be at peace with your current situation. Healers and people recovering from illness find Chroysoprase to be a very useful stone as it assists the healing process at a cellular level which gives a very deep and gentle healing. It is a stone of overall abundance and prosperity and will attract a new love into your life if you desire it. It is a stone that will allow you to see if you are in a co-dependent relationship and open your eye to why you are and help give you the independence to understand why so that you can move on to become more independent. Affirmation: I listen with my heart and hear divine truth.
Question: How often do you close your eyes, take a breath and listen to your heart?
Chakra – Heart Chakras and Solar Plexus
Chrysoprase is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Fearless Movement’
Chrysoprase Physical Healing – Aids hormone balance, helps when recuperating from illness, heart issues, eyesight, and depression and anxiety
Chrysoprase Applications suggested uses:
- Meditating in order to connect with your inner child and have a great acceptance of who you are.
- Chrysoprase is a great stone when dealing with the loss as it helps the acceptance of the loss and allows you to remember that you have divine love in your heart. Combines well with Apache Tears, Lepidolite, Smoky Quartz and Rose Quartz for this purpose.
- Carried in the pocket and used as a hand warmer to assist with healing of the heart.
- Used to assist with balancing the hormones particularly in case of having trouble conceiving. Combines well with Try combining with Chrysocolla, Moonstone and Unakite for this purpose.
- Laid directly on the affected body part during healing.
- Laid directly on the Heart Chakra or Solar Plexus during healing.
- Worn as a piece of jewelry and is very effective when kept within the aura.
- Meditate with in order to receive a great understanding of the divine truth
- Chrysoprase can also safely be used as a gem elixir. Always remember to make sure all stones are purer, cleansed and safe to use. If unsure please do not ingest and use as an essence or crystal spray.