- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Formation: Tertiary
- Mineral Class: phyllo or sheet silicate
- Colour: pink, grey, violet
- Location Found: Russia
- Hardness Mohs: 5
- Rarity: Rare
- Forms: Natural, rough, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodac Sign: Sagittarius and Scorpio
- Numblogical Number: 7
- Element: Wind
- Affirmation: Right now is the perfect moment for me to be in.
Charoite Mythology History Information – Charoite was first discovered in the 1940s and only became available commercially in 1978 it is considered a rare stone as it is only found in a very small area in Siberia and there is concern over when the mine will be depleted.
Charoite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information – Charoite is a stone of transformation. It encourages you to make the changes needed in your life on all levels – spiritual, emotional, and physical. Charoite allows you to live in the present moment and to accept that you are in the perfect moment for where you need to be. Charoite is a very calming stone as it enables you to release any deep fears or worries that you are holding and allows you to make decisions to enable you to move forward. It is a wonderful stone to use is you want to break compulsive or obsessive behaviour as it allows you to live in the moment and working through past life issues and enables you to release anything holding you back and move forward.
Working with Charoite allows you to be calm, in the moment and release all that is holding you back so that you can transform into the person you are meant to be. It is a stone that helps to open your heart and accept all you can be with love and peace and connect to your higher self and higher beings. I find a strong connection with this stone and Seraphinite as they both have the wings and come from the same country. Affirmation: Right now is the perfect moment for me to be in.
Question: Do I feel comfortable trusting my intuition?
Chakra – Third Eye and above chakras
Charoite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Individualization’
Charoite Physical Healing – Regenerates when exhausted, heals eyes, heart, liver, pancreas. Reverses liver damage due to alcohol, helps autism & bipolar. Bestows deep sleep.
Charoite Applications suggested uses:
- Worn or carried around as a comforter stone and should be worn for long periods of time.
- Meditated with Charoite is a great way to reach a ‘calm’ and a deeper level of meditation as well are raise your vibration allowing you to connect with your higher self and high beings. Combine with Seraphinite for a rounded meditation.
- Placed on the body or appropriate Chakra for healing. Works very well over the Heart Chakra for releasing blockages.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when working with inner visions and retrieving past life information. Great stones for past life work are Lepidolite, Larvikite, Emerald, Unakite and Charoite.
- Is a fantastic stone to wear or have on you when working on increasing and heightening higher self particularly with ‘Indigo Children”. Indigo Children would benefit from a Mojo Bag with the following stones for rounding out their skills: Amethyst, Labradorite, Azurite, Charoite and K2.
- Can be used in all meditations or energy work particularly when clearing blockages or a damaged aura. Combines well with Aquamarine, Dravite (Brown Tourmaline), and Lemurians Seed Crystals.
- Meditation in a circle of Charoite had a very intense effect. Combine with Clear Quartz to amplify the effect.
- To help release blockage and move forward combine with Kunzite and Kyanite.
- Placed in a grid to clear any blockages you are holding and enable you to move forward.