- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Formation: Tertiary
- Mineral Class: phyllo or sheet silicate
- Colour: pink, grey, violet
- Forms: Natural, rough, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
Mythology/History – Charoite was first discovered in the 1940 and only became available commercially in 1978 and is considered a rare stone as it is only found in a very small area in Siberia and there is concern over when the mine will be depleted.
Charoite – is a stone of transformation. It encourage us to make the changes needed in our live on all levels – spiritual, emotional and physical. Charoite allows us to live in the present moment and to accept were we are at. Charoite is a calming stone as it enables you to release any deep fears or worries that you are holding and allows you to make decisions and move forward. It is a wonderful stone to use is you want to break compulsive or obsessive behavior as it allows you to live in the moment and let the need for these things go. Charoite is a wonderful stone when working through past life issues.
Chakra – Third Eye and above chakras
Healing – Regenerates when exhausted, heals eyes, heart, liver, pancreas. Reverses liver damage due to alcohol, helps autism & bipolar. Bestows deep sleep.
- Worn or carried around as a comforter stone and should be worn for long periods of time.
- Meditated with Charoite is a great way to reach a ‘calm’ and deeper level of meditation as well are raise your vibration.
- Placed on body or appropriate Chakra for healing
- Meditation in a circle of Charoite had a very intense effect
Charoite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets