- Alternative Names: Enstatite, Batiste or Schiller Spar
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Hardness Mohs: 5.5 to 6
- Location Found: All over the world, including the USA, Austria, England, South Africa, India, Norway and Greenland.
- Formation: Secondary
- Rarity: Common
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Colour: Brown, Golden, Tan
- Forms: Tumbled, rough and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Numerological Number: 1
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I participate in a task with focused action till it is complete.
Bronzite History Mythology Information: Bronzite got its name due to its similarity in appearance to Bronze and was popular in Roman times for Amulets and decorative object to be made of or have inlays done in Bronzite. Bronzite is a form of Enstatite and is in the same family as its rarer cousin Hypersthene.
Bronzite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Bronzite is a very protecting and grounding stone and has also been called ‘Stone of Focused Action’. Bronzite works well in giving you the confidence to take control over a situation or your own actions in order to get the desired end result. Bronzite is a wonderful muscle relaxant as it helps to release and dispel built-up tension and bring through peace, centering and calm. Bronzite works well as a protection stone from the aspect that it blocks and returns negative energy, the sender then receives the energy back and will hopefully learn the lessons that they need to in order to change their intent and how they focus energy. It is wonderfully grounding and will help you to connect with the richness on Mother Earth.
Bronzite has a rich earthy feel that allows you to better connect with ‘Mother Earth’ and understand things better from her perspective and how to best live in harmony and help to heal the world as a whole. It is a grounding and protective stone with a very primal energy that brings through focus and determination in any task that you put your attention to. Affirmation: I participate in a task with focused action till it is complete.
Question: When was the last time you set a goal in writing?
Chakra – All Chakras but mainly from the Solar Plexus down
Bronzite Physical Healing – Stomach issues, absorption or Iron or lack of Iron issues, muscular tension.
Bronzite Applications suggested uses:
- A Pendant or piece of Jewelry or added to a Mojo Bag is a wonderful way to use Bronzite in order to have continuous protection and grounding within your energy field.
- Can be used in all meditations and is particularly useful from a grounding and protection point of view.
- It works particularly well in a protection grid combined with Black Tourmaline and Selenite.
- Combines well with Shungite in order to protect from EMF Radiation in order to protected and also more understand the damage being done to Mother Earth as well as ourselves.
- Carrying a Tumble is a great way to always have the vibration on your person.