- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Location Found: Brazil
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Colour: Blue
- Forms: Tumbled, rough and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Sign: Libra and Taurus
- Numerological Number: 44
- Affirmation: I speak calmly in a clear confident way.
Blue Quartz History Mythology Information: None known at this time.
Blue Quartz Crystal Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Blue Quartz due to its wonderful sky blue colour has a connection to and works beautifully to clear and balance the Third Eye and Throat Chakras. It assists when someone is having communication issues and strengthens all communication channels, this includes with other people, spirit guides, and with higher self. Blue Quartz is a very peaceful stone and helps to relieve tension and bring calm to any situation. It is a great stone to use when working with the aura as it assists to clear blockages, particularly in the Throat and Third Eye areas.
Calm and peace and ease of communication are what Blue Quartz brings through in abundance. Affirmation: I speak calmly in a clear confident way.
Question: How are my Throat and Third Eye Chakra connected?
Chakra – Throat and Third Eye Chakras
Healing – Throat, Lungs, Heart, Eyes issues and strengthens the immune system
- Can be used in all meditations to assist with connecting with higher vibrational beings and opening up the Third Eye Area.
- Carrying a piece is a great way to always have the vibration on your person and help with communication issues and reduce stress.
- Use Blue Quartz in grid work when communicating with higher beings or higher self. Combines well with Angelite, Celestite and Scolecite for this purpose. Try creating your own Mojo Bag to carry around with you.
- When working on removing blockages combine blue quartz with Lapis Lazuli, Selenite and Scolecite.
Blue Quartz Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.