Blue Lace Agate
- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Triclinic Crystal System
- Location: India, Brazil, USA and Uruguay, South Africa and Romania
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Colour: Pale or light blue with white banding or swirls
- Rarity: Common but the rarest of the Agate family
- Forms: Rough, Natural, tumbled, carved in all forms and in jewellery
- Hardness: 6 to 7
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Element: Water
- Number: 5
- Affirmation: I am cool and calm and speak my words with confidence and ease.
Blue Lace Agate History Mythology: The name Blue Lace Agate comes from the ‘lacy’ banding found on this stone. Blue Lace Agate is a member of the Chalcedony family and one of the rarest members of the Agate family.
Blue Lace Agate Metaphysical Healing Properties: Blue Lace Agate is a very delicate and calming stone while at the same time it will allow you to accept your own emotional state. Blue Lace Agate allows you to speak from the heart while at the same time be careful with your word choice so that you come from a more diplomatic angle. It is wonderful stone if you get nervous while speaking in public or to new people – a piece in your pocket will help calm your nerves and speak more confidently. It is a stone of balance and harmony particularly if you have an active mind that needs calming.
When you pick up a piece of Blue Lace Agate you straight away feel the cool, calm energy that it brings through and it allows you to breathe out all of the stress that your holding and project your emotions in a centred peaceful manner. Affirmation: I am cool and calm and speak my words with confidence and ease.
Question: What crystals help me feel centred and at peace?
Chakra – Throat Chakra, Third Eye and Forehead Chakra
Healing – Any illnesses related to the throat or the thyroid gland, sore throat, laryngitis, sinus, stutter, tonsillitis, abdominal issues, arthritis, asthma, dental/teeth issues and headaches.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when calming, releasing and focusing are involved.
- During a headache/migraine lay a piece of Blue Lace Agate gently against the Medulla oblongata, this is the section at the base of your skull where your spine and skull meet. Make a headache Mojo Bag and keep it handy for this purpose. Combine with Rhodochrosite, Elite Shungite and Amethyst for this purpose.
- Wonderful as a healing tool to use on any throat or head issues.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues and you need to find calm and clarity in order to move ahead.
- Blue Lace Agate can also safely be used as a gem elixir or my preference for this purpose a crystal essence. To see my Top 5 Crystal for Cooling the Body and how to make your own Crystal Essence click here.
- Carried as a talisman to assist you when you are speaking in situations that you find uncomfortable, particularly pubic speaking.
Blue Lace Agate Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.