- Alternative Name: Nil
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Location: India, Brazil, Madagascar, Mexico, Namibia and Morocco
- Mineral Class: Silicates, quartz group
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Colour: light/sky Blue
- Rarity: Common
- Forms: Rough, tumbled, cut and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Cancer, Aries and Sagittarius
- Numerological Number: 9
- Element: Water
- Affirmation: Joy flows into my life and I speak my works with confidence.
History/Mythology: Chalcedony has a long history for its uses and properties. It has been widely used as a stone for orators (public speakers) for its assistance with speaking. It has long been connected to the elements of air and water and used in magic in association with them.
Blue Chalcedony Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Blue Chalcedony, like all colours of Chalcedony, will help to absorb negative energy and bring about a peaceful calm that assists if you are suffering from depression and allows joy to reenter your life. Blue Chalcedony allows you to find a deep inner calm and brings a balancing of emotions particularly when you are going through times of struggle and turmoil.
Like in antiquity Blue Chalcedony is still recognized as a stone that is fantastic to use for public speakers working through both the Third Eye and Throat Chakras it helps you to be a more engaging and confident speaker. It helps in all areas of speaking/communication this includes developing a great level of telepathic communication through all realms. Blue Chalcedony is connected to the Angelic Realm and will allow you to open your channels of communication in this area. Affirmation: Joy flows into my life and I speak my works with confidence.
Question: Do you feel like you have an Angel watching over you?
Chakra – Throat and Third Eye Chakra
Blue Chalcedony Physical Healing – Helps boost the immune system, a great detoxifier, helps with issues of the throat.
Blue Chalcedony Applications suggested uses:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when working on all communication areas.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when strengthening the aura and connecting to higher vibrational beings. Combines well with Angelite, Celestite, Charoite and Scolocite for this purpose.
- Wonderful as a healing tool when working on the throat. Place over during healing or Meditation.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues. Make a happiness Mojo Bag in order to bring joy into your life during a difficult time. Combines well with Amber, Sunstone, Golden Rutilated Quartz and Carnelian for this purpose.
- Great to wear, have in your pocket or near you when you have to public speak, and need a confidence boost or have your audience be more engaged in what you are saying. Try combining with Carnelian for increased energy and Amazonite to allow you to speak from the heart and Septarian and Blue Lace Agate for more engaging confidence.