- Crystal System: Rhombic
- Formation: Primary or Secondary
- Mineral Class: carbonate
- Colour: White, pink, yellow, light green or brown
- Forms: sputnik, clusters, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Aragonite received its name in 1788 after a source of the stone was found on the Rio Aragon in Spain. There are no know traditions about Aragon recorded.
Aragonite this stone teaches patience and acceptance. Encourages practicality and discipline. Enhances concentration and provides support to overcome anger and stress. Calming and grounding, it restores balance when everything feels out of control. It can fortify and strengthen you and opens you to new vision.
Chakra – Root and Earth Star Chakras
Healing – It combats disease especially twitching and spasms. Heals bones, elasticity to discs. Strengthens the immune system. Grounds when there are feelings of not being here.
- Aragonite can be worn effectively as a pendant
- Can be used in all meditations to help connect with the lower chakras and find balance
- Used as a hand warmer for it’s calming and focusing effect
Aragonite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets