- Alternative Names: Fluorapatite, Chlorapatite, and Hydroxyl-Apatite
- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Formation: Primary or secondary
- Mineral Class: Phosphate
- Hardness Mohs: 5
- Rarity: Uncommon to Rare
- Locations Found: Myanmar (Burma), Brazil, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Norway, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Mexico, Canada, and the United States
- Colour: grey, yellow, green, blue
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Gemini and Libra
- Numerological Number: 9
- Element: Air
- Affirmation: Affirmation: I am an open book, absorb information on all levels in order to manifest my perfect life.
Apatite History Mythology: Apatite was very often mistaken for minerals such as beryl and calcite in historic times, and was not classified as a mineral of its own until 1786 at which time it was given the name Apatite after the Greek word ‘apatao’ meaning ‘to delude’.
Apatite Metaphysical Healing Properties: Apatite is an amazingly gentle stone that will allow you to manifest abundance into your life. It helps to increase energy levels particularly when they are drained due to emotional exhaustion and to make you more motivated to achieve things. It helps to dissipate and clear away any negative feelings or emotions you are holding such as anger, apathy, and sorrow. By clearing these blockages and increase energy levels Apatite helps you to dispel confusion in any situation and ease the tension that this has created in your life. It helps to clear away any blockages or patterns you are bolding that are detrimental to you and allows you to be open to new learnings in all areas. It is a very spiritual stone that helps to enhance your intuition and increase your psychic ability.
Apatite has a light sparkly energy that uplifts the way you feel and motivates you to get going and achieve all you need and desire in life Affirmation: I am an open book, absorb information on all levels in order to manifest my perfect life.
Question: What is my perfect life?
Chakra – Yellow: Solar Plexus, Blue: Throat Chakra, Green: Heart Chakra and secondary for all is the Third Eye Chakra.
Apatite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Foresight’
Apatite Physical Healing – Heals bones, encourages the formation of new cells. Suppresses hunger and raises the metabolic rate. Heal’s glands meridians and organs.
Apatite Applications suggested uses:
- Worn as a piece of Jewelry to assist with the daily clearing of any negative feelings in both you and those around you.
- Pop a piece in your wallet or purse to help bring abundance into your life.
- Place a piece in your money area or in with your money tree to increase abundance.
- Can be used in all meditations – laying on the relevant area great for clearing blockages and raising energy levels.
- Wonderful in grid work particularly when working with abundance. Try combining with Yellow Apatite – Citrine and Tigers Eye. Blue/Green Apatite – Amazonite and Green Aventurine.