Apache Tears Metaphysical Healing Properties
Apache Tears have no boundaries or limitations in their vibration, it works at a rapid speed with great power behind them. It will dig out and find any blockages or fears that you are holding and help you to recognize them, release them, and move forward. So when you decided to use Obsidian to move forward please be very prepared to face what it will bring to the surface. Obsidian is a very ground and protective stone that will assist you, particularly when working with your lower chakras. Obsidian is a very protective stone and will form a shield around you or an area that will help protect you by blocking negative energy that is sent. Obsidian is a great stone to use when you want to protect or block negative energies from a given area by placing a grid of stones around the space.
Apache Tears is softer in its properties than Black Obsidian and in a very gentle way helps you to heal, release any grief you are holding and move forward protected. A great stone to use in times of grief. Affirmation: I release my grief and move forward healed and protected.
Question: Who can you rely on in times of grief?
Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
Apache Tears Physical Healing – Strengthen the body and immune system. Helps you to assimilate Vitamin C and D. Reduces toxins in the body and calms muscle spasms.
Apache Tears Applications suggested uses:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when clearing blockages or a damaged aura.
- A great stone to keep close to you for its love and comfort during a period of loss and is particularly useful in times of grief. Combines well with Mose Stone, Chrysocolla, Apache Tears, Lepidolite, Black Onyx and Smoky Quartz at this time.
- Wonderful as a healing tool to move through the auric field. Combines well with Selenite for the purpose. When working with the Aura always remember to move up and through.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues.
- Carried as a talisman for protection.
- A place in front of the computer to block out negative energies. Combines well with Elite Shungite, Shungite, Black Tourmaline and Hematite for this purpose.
- Used to block negative energy from being directed at you for a negative purpose. Combines well with Moldavite, Black Tourmaline and Aegirine for this purpose.
Apache Tears Obsidian History Mythology Information: Apache Tears Obsidian from Arizona – Black Obsidian with a great shine. Apache Tears are a variety of Black Obsidian, volcanic glass that is clear when held up to the light but are “black” when on a surface. The Apache Tear has been traditionally considered to be one of the tears of Native American women, mourning for the warriors driven from a cliff by the cavalry.
Different Natural Obsidian:
- Black Obsidian (most common)
- Apache Tears Obsidian also known as Smoky Obsidian – can look black but is opaque
- Mahogany Obsidian – Mahogany with black inclusions
- Snowflake Obsidian – black with white inclusions
- Alternative Names: Smoky Obsidian
- Crystal System: Amorphous
- Location: Arizona and Mexico
- Mineral Class: Mineraloids
- Hardness Mohs: 5 to 5.5
- Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
- Colour: Clear Black/brown
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Tumbled and uncommon in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries and Capricorn
- Numerological Number: 1
- Element: Fire
- Affirmation: I release my grief and move forward healed and protected.
Apache Tears Products for Sale