Apache Tears (Clear Black Obsidian)
- Alternative Names: Smoky Obsidian
- Crystal System: Amorphous
- Location: Arizona and Mexico
- Mineral Class: Mineraloids
- Hardness Mohs: 5 to 5.5
- Colour: Clear Black
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Tumbled and uncommon in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Sign: Aries and Capricorn
- Numerological Number: 1
- Affirmation: I release my grief and move forward healed and protected.
Apache Tear Obsidian History Mythology Information: Apache Tears Obsidian from Arizona – Black Obsidian with a great shine. Apache Tears are, a variety of Black Obsidian, volcanic glass that are clear when held up to the light but are “black” when on a surface. The Apache Tear has been traditionally considered to be one of the tears of Native American women, mourning for the warriors driven from a cliff by the cavalry.
Different Natural Obsidian:
- Black Obsidian (most common)
- Apache Tears Obsidian also is known as Smoky Obsidian – can look black but is opaque
- Mahogany Obsidian – Mahogany with black inclusions
- Snowflake Obsidian – black with white inclusions
Apache Tears Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Apache Tears have no boundaries or limitations in its vibration, it works at a rapid speed with great power behind it. It will dig out and find any blockages or fears that you are holding and help you to recognize them, release them, and move forward. So when you decided to use Obsidian to move forward please be very prepared to face what it will bring to the surface. Obsidian is a very ground and protective stone that will assist you, particularly when working with your lower chakras. Obsidian is a very protective stone and will form a shield around you or an area that will help protect by blocking negative energy that is sent. Obsidian is a great stone to use when you want to protect or block negative energies from a given area by placing a grid of stones around the space.
Apache Tears is softer in its properties then Black Obsidian and in a very gentle way helps you to heal, release any grief you are holding and move forward protected. A great stone to use in times of grief. Affirmation: I release my grief and move forward healed and protected.
Question: Who can you rely on in times of grief?
Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
Healing – Strengthen the body and immune system. Helps you to assimilate Vitamin C and D. Reduces toxins in the body and calms muscle spasms.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when clearing blockages or a damaged aura. this is particularly useful in times of grief. Combines well with Lepidolite, Black Onyx and Smoky Quartz at this time.
- Wonderful as a healing tool to move through the auric field.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues.
- Carried as a talisman for protection.
- A place in front of the computer to block out negative energies.
Apache Tears for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.