- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Found main locations: Peru, Britain, Germany, Poland, Libya, Egypt and Mexico.
- Mineral Class:Sulfate
- Colour: blue, grey and white
- Forms: rough, polished, tumble, cut or carved and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: the word ‘angelite’ comes from the Greek work ‘anhydrs’ which means ‘without water’. Angelite is a soft stone and will convert into a form of gypsum if left in water for to long. Try and avoid wetting Angelite. Angelite is a form of Celestite. Angelite is also known as Anhydrite.
Angelite is a high vibrational stone that as its name suggests allows you to connect to higher vibrational beings and strengthen your bond. It will assist in developing your psychic abilities including intuition. It will allow you to experience vibrational shifts in order to transition to a higher level of ascension. It is a very soothing and calming stone that helps to clean blockages particularly in the Throat and higher Charkras..
Chakra – Throat and Higher Chakras
Healing – Unlocks mericlians when put at the feet. Helps to balance thyroid, repairs tissues & blood vessels. A diuretic it is useful in weight control.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when strengthening the aura and connecting to higher vibrational beings.
- Wonderful as a healing tool particularly when working on the throat.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues.
- Placed over the relevant area (throat) during healing sessions.
- DO NOT use water on Angelite.
Angelite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets