Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Angelite is a high vibrational stone that as its name suggests allows you to connect to higher vibrational beings including Angels and strengthen your bond with them. It will assist you in developing your psychic abilities including your intuition. It allows you to experience vibrational shifts in order to transition to a higher level of ascension. It is a very soothing and calming stone that helps to clear blockages, particularly in the Throat and higher Chakras. Angelite is an amazing stone to allow you to find your own strength in communication so that you speak more clearly in a confident peaceful way. Affirmation: I am connected on all levels with the universe.
Question: Can you feel when higher beings are near?
Angelite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Peace’
Physical Healing – Unlocks meridians when put at the feet. Helps to balance the thyroid, and repairs tissues & blood vessels. A diuretic is useful in weight control.
Applications suggested uses:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when strengthening the aura and connecting to higher vibrational beings. Combines well with Celestite, Charoite and Scolocite for this purpose.
- Wonderful as a healing tool particularly when working on the throat.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues. combines well with Lepdidolite, Selenite and Howlite for this purpose.
- Placed over the relevant area (throat) during healing sessions.
- DO NOT use water on Angelite.
History Mythology Information: The word ‘angelite’ comes from the Greek word ‘anhydrs’ which means ‘without water’. Angelite is a soft stone and will convert into a form of gypsum if left in water for too long. Try and avoid wetting Angelite. Angelite is a form of Celestite that has hardened and compressed over time. Angelite is also known as Anhydrite.
- Alternative Names: Anhydrite, Angelite
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Location Found: Peru, Britain, Germany, Poland, Libya, Egypt, Madagascar and Mexico.
- Rarity: Common
- Hardness Mohs: 3.5
- Mineral Class: Sulfate
- Colour: blue, grey and white
- Forms: rough, polished, tumbled, cut or carved and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Numerological Number: 1
- Element: Wind
- Affirmation: I am connected on all levels with the universe.