- Alternative Names: Iris Quartz, Rainbow Quartz, Aurora Rainbow and Aurora Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Origin/Source: Indian
- Mineral Class: Silicate-Tectosilicate
- Rarity: Rare
- Colour: Colourless, Brown, Black. Green, Pink, Violet, White, Yellow, Orange, Purple
- Forms: Natural, rough, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac: Cancer and Leo
- Element: Spirit and Earth
- Number: 4 and 7
- Affirmation: I am Divine Bliss.
Anandalite Mythology/History – Anandalite is a relatively new crystal discovery. It comes out of India and first appeared on the market around 2010. It is said that Anandalite means ‘Divine Bliss’ and that is how it got its name. It is also called Aurora Quartz, which derived its name due to the rainbow-like colour play on the surface of the stone and was called this after the Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights. The alternative names it is known by are Anandalite, Iris Quartz, Rainbow Anandalite, Aurora Rainbow, Rainbow Quartz, or Aurora Quartz.
Anandalite Metaphysical Healing Properties: Anandalite means ‘divine bliss’ and that is exactly the energy that this crystal gives off. When you first come in contact with Anandalite, it has a very calming blissful effect that is wonderfully gentle. It is a very high vibration stone and will commence you on a self-awakening journey so that you can reach your true potential and fulfill your destiny. Due to its high vibration, it will allow you to connect with your higher self in order to achieve personal growth. It is a stone that eases depression and brings joy and happiness into your life.
Working with Anandalite is a pure delight as a crystal. It brings through peace, calm, and serenity while allowing you to perceive your higher self. Once you recognize your higher self it allows you to actively and gently move towards it so that you can become the best person you can be in this lifetime. Affirmation: I am Divine Bliss.
Question: Who am I?
Chakra – Heart and Higher chakras
Healing – Energy Vibration healing throughout the whole body.
- Carried around as a comforter stone and should be worn in one’s energetic field.
- Meditated with Anandalite is a great way to reach a ‘calm’ and a deeper level of meditation as well are raise your vibration and connect to your higher self
- Placed on the body or appropriate Chakra for healing
- Meditation in a circle of Anandalite has a very intense and calming effect. Try combining with Selenite and Rose Quartz for peace, love and higher self.
- Having a cluster around to feels its strong ever-present vibration, the bedside table is a wonderful place for this stone.
Anandalite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.