Ammonite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information
Ammonites are a very powerful earth healing fossil. Its spiral shape helps us to realize and accept continual change and evolution within our lives. Ammonites have spent eons absorbing cosmic energies and this allows them to stimulate Chi (life force) within us. Ammonites are often used to help activate Kundalini and life path energies. The Ammonite is also often recommended to put in the home to attract health, prosperity and success. Ammonite draws off all negative energies, it does this by using its spirals as a filter and drawing out all of the negative vibrations, filtering them through the spiral and releasing them as positive vibrational life force energy. Affirmation: My energy levels rise like a spiral up and around me. I feel renewed and cleansed.
Question: What do you do to raise your energy level?
Chakra – Third Eye and Root Chakra
Physical Healing –Help maintain a healthy blood pressure, childbirth, Degenerative Disorder, ear and lung issues, increasing stamina and vitality.
Applications Suggested uses:
- Can be worn in a piece of jewelry for long periods of time.
- Can be used in all grid work and mediations in order to bring through the organic balance. Some other organic stones you can use are Any Fossil, Petrified Wood, Jet, Amber, Turritella Agate and Stromatolites.
- Can be used in all meditations to assist with raising the Kundalini Energies. Combine with Black Jet, Atlantisite and Red Jasper.
- Used as a hand warmer or comforter when you need some direction in life.
History Mythology Information
Ammonites are the fossilized remains of the sea animal called Ammonites that evolved approximately 416 million years ago and were the most abundant aminal found in the ancient oceans they are a member of the Nautiloids Family. Ammonites are a distant relative of the Nautiolds which exist in the oceans today. When they have an iridescent shine to them they are called Ammonlites. They are predominately found in Madagascar and Canada (Alberta).
- Alternative Names: Ammolite and Ammonite
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Organic (fossil)
- Location found: Madagascar, Canada, China and India
- Colour: Brown with varying colour changes that include red, orange, green and gold
- Rarity: Common
- Hardness Mohs: 3.5 to 4
- Forms: natural, polished, and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aquarius and Cancer
- Numerological Number: 9
- Element: Earth and Water
- Affirmation: My energy levels rise like a spiral up and around me. I feel renewed and cleansed.