Amazonite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information
Amazonite has a very powerful feminine energy that enables you to draw on the strength within you and be all the woman you can be. Amazonite has a very powerful vibration that helps you to be able to communicate effectively and learn to ‘speak your own truth’. It is particularly useful if you find the situation uncomfortable or stressful and it helps you to remain calm and unemotional while communicating. It helps absorb stress caused by cell phones, microwaves, etc. Filters’ information through the mind into your intuition, a very soothing stone, calms the mind and nervous system. It helps you to see both sides of a problem. It is a very calming stone that helps to alleviate worry and fear. Affirmation: I am a powerful person that communicates from the heart effectively.
Question: What area of my life do I feel the proudest of?
Chakra – Throat and Higher Heart Chakras
Amazonite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘The Middle Road’
Amazonite Physical Healing – Heals and opens heart & throat. Dissipates negative energy and blockages of the nervous system. Good for Osteoporosis, tooth decay & calcium deficiencies. Relieves muscle spasms.
Amazonite Applications suggested uses:
- Wearing Amazonite particularly near the Throat or on the higher Heart Chakra will assist in helping you remain calm and speak the truth.
- It can be used in all meditations to assist with enhancing your intuition. Try combining with Amethyst, Angelite, and or Celestite.
- Amazonite can be used as a hand comforter or warmer particularly when you need to remain calm. Pop in your pocket and pull out and play with when feeling stressed.
- Helps to stimulate and balance your Throat Chakra so that you are better able to learn to speak your own truth with confidence. Stones that assist in this area are Kyanite, Amazonite, Blue Tigers Eye, Larimar, Turquoise and Lapis Lazuli.
- It can be laid on the body during healings and works very well around the throat and heart area.
- It can be used in any grid work when you’re focusing on communication. It works well with Turquoise and Lapis Lazuli.
- It can be taken as an essence. Always remember to make sure it is pure Amazonite and that you can cleanse it before making the essence if unsure create as a topical spray.
History/Mythology of Amazonite: Amazonite was first named due to the South American Indians along the Rio Negro river who described the stone as coming from the ‘land of women without men, so it was called the ‘Amazon Stone”.
- Alternative Names: Amazonstone, Amazon Stone
- Crystal System: Triclinic
- Formation: Primary, secondary and Tertiary
- Hardness Mohs: 6 to 6.5
- Rarity: Common
- Grading: The deeper the colour the higher the grade and the rarer the stone.
- Location: Russia, the USA (Colorado), Brazil and Madagascar
- Mineral Class: Lattice silicate, feldspar family
- Colour: Blue-green, green
- Forms: natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Element: Earth and Water
- Numerological Number: 5
- Affirmation: I am a powerful person that communicates from the heart effectively.