Red Phantom Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Colour: Clear with a red phantom or ghost
- Forms: Points, Geodes, caves, Pineapple cluster, clusters, natural,
- Birthstone: Nil
Mythology/History – Folk lore and crystal healing say that phantom crystals are a master healer for any condition.
Red Phantom Quartz Crystals are great when you want to regain your personal power and freedom. Phantom crystals can stimulate and boost your intelligence, creativity and intuition. Red Phantom Quartz assist in healing anger and hurt, releasing stress, emotional healing, boosting courage and self esteem. This crystal is also useful for addictions, and than makes it a great stone for dieters and people trying to quit smoking! This crystal makes a good talisman for business, enhances financial security, induces perseverance, helps overcome frustration and is useful for legal situations.
Red Phantom Crystals, are wonderful at helping you to look at yourself at a deeper level and heal your inner child, by seeing outdated patterns and recover repressed memories. These crystals are a grounding stone and provide protection during metaphysical activities and enhance telepathy. Phantom Quartz is a great awareness tool and is used for past life work and meditation.
Chakra – Base, Sacral and Solar plexus
Healing – Are known for their ability to start and continue the healing process. Useful in cases of inflammation, hearing disorders, assist the formation of red blood cells, circulatory problems, and anemia.
- Used in cases of addictions by carrying or wearing the stone
- A stone circle of amethyst tips is a great enhancing method and very powerful
- This crystal makes a good talisman for business, enhances financial security, induces perseverance, helps overcome frustration and is useful for legal situations.
- Can be used in all meditations can be held or place on the relevant chackra.
Red Phantom Quartz Products for sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets