Peacock Ore (Chalcopyrite)
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Sulfides
- Colour: Violet, green, blue
- Forms: natural, rough, rarely in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
Mythology/History: Peacock Ore is Cholcopyrite as natural rough pieces and is call Peacock Ore when there is the presents of Bornite in the stone. Raw Bornite is a brown to copper-red coloured mineral and becomes known as Peacock Ore when it tarnishes and becomes an iridescent purple, green and or blue colour on the surface of the stone.
Peacock Ore (Chalcopyrite) is known to help you find lost object and is reported to be a stone that will ‘disappear’ and accumulate information that is useful to the owner/user. Peacock Ore helps you to reach and stay at a meditative state and is very helpful in cleansing and activating the Crown Chakra by removing any energy blockages that you might have.
Chakra – Crown chakra and Third Eye
Healing – Stimulates and repairs RNA/DNA damage, reduces inflammation, relieved pressure of tumors/growths.
It inspires the infinite energies of the universe to activate the maintaining energies of the body.
- Peacock Ore is a wonderful looking stone and can be ‘gazed’ into while meditating.
- Meditate while have a piece of Peacock ore near your Crown chakra will help to clear any blockages that you might have.
- A stone circle of Peacock Ore while meditating has a vibration that will help you achieve and maintain a meditative state.
- Please note that Peacock Ore is a wonderful stone but is very brittle and will break off if handled to much.
Peacock Ore Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets